Sunday, May 09, 2004

Mother's Day
Nothing special really.
Since it falls on a Sunday.
It's our usual Mass & Lunch out day.
If it fell on an ordinary day.
We wouldn't have celebrated it at all.
Birthdays are the big events with this family.
But we did give her a gift.
A pair of really colorful socks.
SMS of the day
Me: Happy Mother's Day!
Donna: Hi Sis! Tks for the msg, I didn't know it was mother's day lol that's what happens when I live in a muslim country - they don't celebrate anything LOL
A bloody draw
As I was writing this blog.
My sister and father are downstairs.
Watching Pacquiao vs. Marquez boxing match.
Well, the replay with TONS of commercials.
I'm not a big fan of the sport.
I'm squirmish and I don't get it at all.
Punching each other senselessly.
Anyways, so it ended with a draw.
Supposedly a somewhat controversial decision.
For me, at least he didn't lose the match.
And he retains his title.
He still did the country proud.
Win or lose. Or in this case - a draw.