Sunday, May 30, 2004

Unconscious Mutterings
Lover::Romance
Ridiculous::Stupid
Oscar::Wilde
Tennis::Wimbledon
Account Balance::Numbers
Hickey::Lips
License::To Kill
Breathmints::Menthos
TexMex::Chili's
Stepmother::Wicked

Sunday Brunch
Rise and Shine!
1. What time do you normally wake up?
No fixed time
2. Do you wake with or without an alarm clock?
I use the alarm clock only if I have an early appointment otherwise I don't use one
3. Name the one thing you must have immediately to start your day.
My eyeglasses which is on my bedside table so I can see
4. How long after you wake up do you turn on your computer?
Immediately. I switch it on the minute I get off bed on my way to the bathroom.
5. Breakfast is considered the most important meal of the day. Do you eat breakfast every day?
No breakfast for me, thanks

The First Four
What are the first four things you think of when I say: High School
1. St John's Academy
2. Green Uniform
3. Awkward Phase
4. Prom

No comments: