Thursday, May 27, 2004

Yes so ...
  • Fantasia won American Idol. Well that was to be expected right? Although I wanted Diana to win. Fantasia, I believe deserved it. Her voice has more range, she really emotes and feels the songs and she gives a good performance on stage. I just wish she doesn't shriek too much.

  • Now that American Idol and Survivor: All Stars have ended, I'm left with no reality shows to watch. I'm eagerly waiting for this year's run of Amazing Race to begin on July 6.

  • We have received the hotel confirmation for our stay in Singapore in July. But we still have to find decent yet affordable accommodation in Bangkok. That's the only thing that I'm really excited about nowadays. Our vacation! It's my first time to visit Bangkok. Although we lived in Singapore for 3 years, it is always interesting to go there and see its progress.

  • I read about Better Herbs.
    They have this product, Better Sleep which:
    1. Can be used to eliminate fatigue symptoms, insomnia, dizziness, tinnitus, and lethargy.
    2. Strengthens weak lumbar and knees.
    3. Improves mental alertness and poor memory.
    4. Improves immunological system, and restores strength after surgery or severe medical conditions (delivery, operation, chemotherapy etc.)
    5. Stabilizes abnormal menstruation, menopausal syndrome, and prevents prostate enlargement.
    I'm hoping it would be beneficial for my health. I'm not a pill popping person but I really need to swallow this bitter pill. Pun intended.

  • My computer has been restored to its default settings. The 'problem' has been fixed by none other than yours truly. I'm proud of myself because I'm not really a technical junkie. My solution to things breaking down is to buy a new one. LOL

  • I've also installed most of my softwares except for MIRC. As far back as I can remember, I've always had Mirc. Now I'm not inclined to download it at all. I haven't chatted in ages. This dry spell started sometime in Jan. 2004 after this particular incident. I opened my MSN messenger after being invisible most of the time. This person who I considered a friend messaged me. The usual "hi how have you been? Where have you been hiding?" conversation ensues. Then he asks me "WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU DAPH? YOU USED TO BE FUN. NOW YOU ARE JUST SO DULL AND UTTERLY BORING"!" SO having been said that to my face, I promptly disconnected, uninstalled MSN and don't regret it at all. I guess I need to expound more on this topic, maybe on another post one of these days.
  • No comments: