Thursday, June 03, 2004

Thursday Threesome
"When you're curious, you find lots of interesting things to do." -- Walt Disney

Onesome: When you're curious- Is there a specific subject you're especially curious about? A person? A region of the world? An animal? A field of study?
I've always been fascinated with the Middle East region. It got all the more interesting when I actually lived there for 6 whole years.

Twosome: you find lots of interesting- What do you consider your most interesting trait/ feature?
It would be my resiliency. The fact how adaptable and flexible I am. Since childhood I've always had to adjust to new surroundings that now I'm used to it. The downside would be that it makes me restless when I'm 'stuck' in one place for a certain period of time.

Threesome: things to do- What's on your list of things to do everyday, whether you want to or not? Filing, phone calls, homework, chasing around after kiddos, cooking, cleaning, etc.
Check my emails, take 2 showers, dust the house, read technical stuff for work, prepare meals, watch TV, call up my parents and of course BLOG.

No comments: