Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Wednesday Mind Hump
Today is Typewriter Day. In honor of the first patent on the typewriter ... wait, what's a typewriter? Is that anything like a keyboard? Okay, now we're talking. Using the letters K-E-Y-B-O-A-R-D tell us something about your blog or your blogging habits.

Kills my boredom
Early Morning blogger
Yes I love to babble away
Blogs several posts daily
Orange-y color
Always uses the spell checker
Rants about everything
Draft it first before publishing

This week's hump -- an even dozen of "I say ___, you think ___"

01. stroke - of midnight
02. sketch - draw
03. poke - my nose into other people's business
04. doh - expression
05. tongue - pink
06. post - blog
07. twirl - ice cream
08. fore - head
09. cup - coffee
10. curly - hair
11. swim - water
12. snooze - sleep

For extra fun, hump this:
Think of an item ...
...don't tell us what the item is. Now, describe that item in brief paragrah (the size, the color, etc) but don't give it away. Okay, now you're ready to hump it up. Replace the name of the item with the word "hump". Other players will come to your blog and try to guess what your hump is. Tomorrow morning, add the answer to your hump and for big fun add a picture. If you don't have a camera do a Google image search.

A Simple Sample (you can be more creative than this): My hump is black. My hump has many places where I can put stuff. My hump is big. My hump has a strap ... what is my hump? Answer: My is hump is my purse.
If this Extra Fun Hump goes well we might make it a weekly meme called Guess-A-Hump.

My hump vibrates. My hump can add. My hump is very useful. My hump can fit anywhere. I will be pretty helpless without my hump. My hump has a gray cover.
Guess what it is

No comments: