Wednesday, July 07, 2004

A few points before I grab lunch
  • Yes, I slept for only 4 hours so I could catch the premiere of 'Amazing Race 5' on Studio 23 at 9:30 a.m. It's the first episode so I haven't made up my mind yet which team to cheer for.
  • No I haven't started reading "The Da Vinci Code" yet. Hopefully tonight.
  • For the first time in a long while, I actually had a hearty breakfast consisting of eggs with bacon and coffee. Now my stomach is acting funny. Stomach spasms. Ouchie
  • I received a bunch of really funny emails from S which cracked me up big time. Mostly wmv files of commercial ads from various countries. I believe he gets them from this site. Check it out. They are hilarious! I've always wondered where he gets his emails from which he forwards to everyone. They are never recycled ones.
  • I was supposed to go to the dentist yesterday but I chickened out! Not really my favorite place to be if you know what I mean.
  • 'Alias', 'CSI' and 'The Practice' are all shown at 9 p.m. Wednesday nights. Deciding which one to watch during that time slot is a dilemma for me, the certified couch potato.
  • I still have no idea what to buy for the baby shower. Call me silly or even crazy but the first thing that came to my mind was a breast pump. That would come in handy for breast feeding the baby right? LOL
  • No comments: