Tuesday, July 06, 2004

Winners All
***Jackson & Monica***
Couples Fear Factor champions.
They won US$ 1 Million after doing all those stunts and eating those disgusting stuff. But I think if Adam & Meg had not backed out of the spider challenge they would have won hands down. Not that I wanted them to win, I was rooting for James & Meghan!

***Roger Federer & Maria Sharapova***
Wimbledon Men & Women Champions respectively.
Bravo! Way to go! Great games. I was really cheering for the both of them.

*** Greece ***
Euro2004 Champions. Greece of all nations! They beat Spain, France, the Czech Republic to reach the finals. They played against the host country, Portugal to pull out one of the biggest upsets in soccer history. Portugal, in Cristiano Ronaldo, Luis Figo, Rui Costa and Deco, possessed all the flair players. But they failed! Of course I was all for Portugal to win. But alas this gorgeous hunk couldn't score a goal!

Luís Filipe Madeira Caeiro Figo was 2001 FIFA World Player of the Year

By the way, thanks [You know who you are] for giving me a blow by blow report about the game. Through his Yahoo Messenger straight to my cellphone [on SMS mode] at 5 a.m.!!! Posted by Hello

No comments: