Wednesday, August 11, 2004

SEVEN DEADLY SINS
Cut, copied & pasted it here from her blog.

ANGER
1. Who did you last get angry with?
Myself for being so stupid.

2. What is your weapon of choice?
I'm harmless.

3. Would you hit a member of the opposite sex?
Not violently maybe just a nudge when I'm amused.

4. How about of the same sex?
No I'm too tiny they would probably bury me alive!

5. Who was the last person who got really angry at you?
It was a long time ago, he uttered directly to my face "I hate you"!

6. What is your pet peeve?
People who talk incessantly while watching a movie at the cinema.

7. Do you keep grudges, or can you let them go easily?
I let them go easily useless stressing myself out.

SLOTH

1. What is one thing you're supposed to do daily that you haven't done in a while?
Have sex? LOL

2. What is the latest you've ever woken up?
3 p.m but I slept at 10 a.m. so ....

3. Name a person you've been meaning to contact, but haven't.
a French dude

4. What is the last lame excuse you made?
"It makes me hungry" when I was asked if I took my vitamins.

5. Have you ever watched an infomercial all the way through (one of the long ones)?
No I can't be bothered.

6. How many times did you hit the snooze button on your alarm clock today?
I don't use an alarm clock.

GLUTTONY

1. What is your overpriced yuppie beverage of choice?
Oreo Smoothie for P95!!! at Dome Cafe

2. Meat eaters: white meat or dark?
White

3. What is the greatest amount of alcohol you've had in one sitting?
I didn't have a gauge to measure it ok? But it was enough to drown a small village.

4. Have you ever used a professional diet company?
No.

5. Do you have an issue with your weight?
Not really. It's like a friend once told me -"you are not fat but you are not skinny either. You are just cute in a meaty kind of way." Hehehehe

6. Do you prefer sweets, salty, or spicy foods?
Sweets

7. Have you ever looked at a small housepet or child and thought, "LUNCH"?
Absolutely not! Ewwww

LUST

1. How many people have you seen naked
(not counting movies/family)
Starts counting ... ooops I've ran out of fingers to count ;)

2. How many people have seen YOU naked (not counting physicians/family)?
Ehem let me just say no one LATELY as in for the past year or so. Tsk tsk

3. Have you ever caught yourself staring at the chest of a member of your gender of choice during a normal conversation?
My gender of choice is male and I rather feast my eyes on something else instead of his chest.

4. Have you "done it"?
*nods*

5. What is your favorite body part on a person of your gender of choice?
Eyes

6. Have you ever been propositioned by a prostitute?
No

7. Have you ever had to get tested for an STD or pregnancy?
STD no, pregnancy tests, yes- thank God they were all negative!


GREED
1. How many credit cards do you own?
3

2. What's your guilty pleasure store?
I usually shop abroad so it's indeed a guilty pleasure because I have to pay for the fare!

3. If you had $1 million, what would you do with it?
Probably invest in real estate.

4. Would you rather be rich or famous?
Rich

5. Would you accept a boring job if it meant you would make megabucks?
Yes ... show me the money!!!

6. Have you ever stolen anything?
NO

7. How many MP3s are on your hard drive?
About 75 the rest are all stored in a zip disk and I haven't loaded them yet.


PRIDE

1. What's one thing you have done that you're most proud of?
Buying and paying in full for this condo unit I currently crash in.

2. What's one thing you have done that your parents are most proud of?
My parents will love me no matter what I've done or rather NOT done.

3. What's one thing you would like to accomplish in your life?
Absolutely no idea what to do with my life so I cannot give a solid response to this question.

4. Do you get annoyed by coming in second place?
Yes

5. Have you ever entered a contest of skill, knowing you were of much higher skill than all the other competitors?
Yes a spelling contest in French and I won first prize.Woohoo!

6. Have you ever cheated on something to get a higher score?
Never!

7. What did you do today that you're proud of?
I cleaned the 2 bathrooms armed with Domex, rubber gloves and a tiny toothbrush this morning after my shower and now it is spiffy clean ... good enough to be in a detergent commercial. Geez I'm so domesticated now! I could just cry at the thought that cleaning the bathrooms would constitute as something I'm proud of, today!

ENVY

1. What item of your friends would you most want to have for your own?
Nothing really except maybe their flashy cellphones but thinking about it why on earth would I need a phone with a camera?

2. If you could be anyone else in the world, who would you be?
Just me, myself and I - I'm satisfied with my own skin

3. Have you ever been cheated on?
YES

4. Have you ever wished you had a physical feature different from your own?
I'm cute just the way I am but I wish I was a bit taller.

5. What inborn trait do you see in others that you wish you had for yourself?
Ambition - I admire people who are ambitious and never run out of ideas to reach their goals.

6. Finally, what is your favorite deadly sin?
LUST? LOL but by the way my life is revolving right now I would say SLOTH

No comments: