Sunday, August 08, 2004

Sunday Brunch
Another This and That
1. How do you like your eggs?
Fried just right where the red part of the egg is still soft and liquid-y. I have my fried eggs with ketchup.

2. What do you collect?
Magnets of places I've visited as well as items with dolphins motif.

3. Do you carry a purse, backpack or briefcase on a regular basis? If yes, does it contain only the essentials or a whole lot of everything?
I'm a 'bag' lady. I have bags for every color of apparel that I wear. It contains my wallet, my cellphone, coin purse, tissue, flashlight, keys, pen, mineral water, sanitary napkins [just in case it decides to show up!], contact lens solutions and a whole ton of stuff!

4. When is the last time you've read a book, put together a puzzle, built something or did something crafty?
I finally finished reading "The Da Vinci Code" this weekend. I heard that Power Books has a sale. And sometime this month, there is a book fair at the World Trade Center. So I'm planning to buy a new book to read. I'm done with secret societies & conspiracy theories! Enough with that! I want a light novel to read during these cuddly rainy nights.

5. What was the highlight of your weekend?

Posted by Hello



I spent Saturday night at my parents' place.
I binged on home cooked meals because no matter how 'bloated' I feel, my mother always tells me I don't eat enough! Geeez!
I read all 3 back issues of Time Magazine, and "The Da Vinci Code".
I had a really good night sleep without the aircon because of the rain, it was cool enough. I like visiting "Palmera" because every little bric brac I find in that house brings back bucket full of memories of the good old days. I would have stayed the night but alas I got an early day tomorrow! So I'm back here at my place, my little cosy loft on the 12th floor.

No comments: