Saturday, November 06, 2004

Ang sama ba natin? (Are we bad?)
That's what E asked me earlier.
When I told her I didn't go to our friend's baby christening.
And neither did she.
I don't think we were bad.
I don't know about her.
But I didn't feel like going.
I simply wasn't in the mood.
Till last night I was still making up my mind.
Whether to go or not.
I totally forgot to buy a gift.
Maybe that's the reason why.
I stayed up all night chatting with someone.
I got carried away and slept at 7am.
This morning my sister woke me up.
It was already 10:30 am by then.
And the reception was at 11.
So I said no I won't go na lang.
Don't get me wrong, I am really glad she had a baby.
But it wasn't in my best interest to be reminded that I am still single without a husband and no baby to baptise.
Does that make me selfish?
Does that make me a 'bad' friend?
I really don't know.
Frankly I don't care.

No comments: