Tuesday, November 30, 2004

A post with a moral story
Why is it I picked the wettest day ever (yesterday) to go out?
I suddenly craved for home cooked meals so off we went to my parents' place.
Munching on sweet & sour fish, nilaga and tons of kakanin on a rainy breezy day was fabulous.
Listening to familiar tunes from Julio Iglesias, Claude Francois and Roger Whittaker made me sooo nostalgic of the good old days.
But alas it was time to leave and head back to the city.
First, we had to make a quick trip to Edsa Shangri-la Plaza for some necessities.
Next thing we know we are stuck in a horrendous traffic jam amidst a heavy downpour, my ulcer was acting up and my menstrual cramps was driving me crazy!
By nightfall, tired and soaking wet in more ways than one, we were back in our little loft, too tired to move but managed to watch "The West Wing" with our eyes open.
For the first time in weeks, I slept early at 1:30 am.
Yes siree, that is EARLY for me!
Now I think I might be coming down with something. Blehhh!

Moral of the story:
Wear a jacket!
Because trying to balance a handbag, 2 bags of groceries, an umbrella and laundry during the wettest day of the year wearing just a denim skirt and a t-shirt is sheer madness!

No comments: