Thursday, November 04, 2004

Quotes, Poems and Funnies
Got this quote on my cellphone today
What is love?
Those who don't like it ... call it responsibility.
Those who play with it ... call it a game.
Those who don't have it ... call it a dream.
And those who understand ... call it destiny!

All I can say to that is ... Amen!

Speaking of love, contrary to an earlier post, I haven't watched Before Sunset, yet. Something came up and I had to cancel my plan.

Alright so it seems GWB just got re-elected.
Oh well ain't that grand? (insert sarcasm here!)
Practically everyone I've chatted with told me it was time for a change. Quite unfortunate!

I found out by surfing intensively where an ex (5 times over LOL) gets those really funny emails which he forwards to me.
This site has really cool ads from all over the world and this one contains silly but hilarious videos! Enjoy!

No comments: