Wednesday, December 08, 2004

A week of "firsts"
  • "You know you sincerely love someone when you want them to be happy, even if their happiness means you're not part of it". First time since I met E that I haven't chatted with him since Friday. I had to take a break from him because my heart bleeds whenever he talks about the women in his life.
  • First time for me to go to Robinson's Pioneer (Sunday). It looks like a nice place to hang out in. But the best part is that it is conveniently located near my residence. Simply down the street.
  • First time for me to watch a movie at the relatively new cinemas of Edsa Shangri-la Plaza. (Monday) The P120 (matinee show from 1pm - 4pm) was worth it. Wow the place rocks. Wide screen, great sound system, reserved seating and the seats are big and comfy.
    I watched "Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason". Hilariously funny and a feel good movie. I love it when she said at the end of the movie "I truly believe that happiness is possible... even when you're thirty-three and have a bottom the size of two bowling balls." So there's still hope for me huh? A 36 year old with the same bottom size! Yeah right, whatever! (insert sarcastic grin here)
  • Today is the first year anniversary of my blog! So that's 365 days of endless yapping, ranting, rambling and pondering! I honestly doubt I would stop blogging any time soon!
  • No comments: