Friday, January 21, 2005

Friday's Feast

Appetizer
What is one quality you really admire about yourself?
I'm a nurturing person!

Soup
What kind of shampoo and conditioner do you use?
Palmolive's silky straight shampoo & Cream Silk's black henna conditioner.

Salad
Describe your favorite movie scene. You know, the one that just gets to you every time you watch it.
It would have to be the part in Love Actually where Mark confesses how he truly feels for Juliet. He shows up in front of her house and tells her:
Mark: [on sheets of poster board] With any luck, by next year - I'll be going out with one of these girls.
[shows pictures of beautiful supermodels]
Mark: But for now, let me say - Without hope or agenda - Just because it's Christmas - And at Christmas you tell the truth - To me, you are perfect - And my wasted heart will love you - Until you look like this [picture of a mummy]
Mark: Merry Christmas


Main Course
If you were a veggie, which one would you be, and why?
I would be a petit chou ... I mean a cauliflower. Why? Oh I just love eating them that's all!

Dessert
If you could take a weekend trip within 100 miles of your current residence, where would you like to go?
Hmm Tagaytay definitely. Not sure if it is within 100 miles of my home. I'm not good with calculating distances.


Alright I'm off to have a trim and maybe another facial! Yes it's pamper me Friday. Wooohoo!

No comments: