Monday, February 28, 2005

Movie Reviews
Oh would you look at that? I only watched 4 movies this month!
Since I'm not really in the mood, I'll keep it short.
  • A very long engagement - A bit long but totally engrossing.
  • Shall we dance? - Richard Gere rocks!
  • The Phantom of the Opera - Loved it, saw it twice.
  • Sideways - Simple yet believable.
  • Speaking of the movies, it was the night of the Oscars. So although I'm glad Jamie Foxx won, I didn't rush to the theaters to watch "Ray". I couldn't care less about "The Aviator" and "Million Dollar Baby". But I'm looking forward to "Finding Neverland" and getting "Closer" with Jude Law.

    Now the gowns which made my "Best Dressed List", this year.




    Natalie Portman




    Laura Linney




    Kate Winslet

    Posted by Hello

    No comments: