Friday, February 11, 2005

Past the point of no return
Except for the fact that the guy seated 2 seats from my right was coughing like crazy, nothing distracted my attention from staying glued to the screen. They deviated a bit from the original plot of the musical as I remember it (10 years ago to be exact, November 1995 at a London west end theater) by going for a younger cast but the music is still hauntingly beautiful. I love all the songs! I came home humming:
Think of me,
Think of me waking, silent and resigned.
Imagine me, trying too hard
To put you from my mind.

Recall those days,
Look back on all those times,
Think of the things we'll never do -
There will never be a day,
When I won't think of you

I would have to go ransack my room at my parent's place for my copy of the CD of The Phantom of the Opera.
I would definitely watch it again, next week!
Yes, I got my hair treatment as well!
Teehee, I'm all smiles. :))

No comments: