Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Interview Meme
I volunteered to be interviewed by Misty.

1. I know you also have a movie blog. What is your absolute favorite movie of all time?
Well I have a long list of favorites movies but if I have to choose one it would have to be "City of Angels". Nicholas Cage & Meg Ryan starred in this movie. It's about an angel giving up his immortality to spend eternity on earth with a woman. Yet towards the end of the movie, she perishes in a fatal accident so no happy ending for them. But at least he got to spend some time with her. I appreciated the film because it is about life, about taking risks. To face the consequences for the choices/decisions we make during the course of our life.
"I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it. One."

2. You recently took a trip. Is there anywhere you'd like to take a trip to that you haven't been to yet?
I've traveled far and wide so now I feel the need to explore my own country. Visit places like Bohol, Baguio, Cebu, Davao, Pagudpud etc. Overseas, I'd want to see the Pyramids in Giza and set my foot in New York City.

3. What's your dream job?
This has changed throughout the years, I have always been fancy free with regards to my career. Never been too ambitious nor overly motivated to establish a fulfilling career. I've dreamt of being during various phases of my life an interior designer, a personal shopper and lately an interpreter/translator. The latter being someone who would translate documents from one language to another. Not the one who orally translates because I would stutter and make a fool of myself.

4. Is blogging just as important to you now as it was when you first started?
I used to blog in my sleep. Yes, really I would be in bed about to doze off then remember something. I'd get up, switch on my computer and blog right then and there in case I forget about it in the morning. But nowadays, I've hit a snag and can't seem to blog anything worth posting. So I may not post as often as before, but yes it is still important for me because I get to record my little moments and turn them into memories.

5. I'm pregnant. So of course, everything is about ME. I cannot think of a name for my child. So please, give me your top 5 baby girl names. =)
Daniella Marie
Susanah Rose
Mystral
Sabine
Laurelyn


I'm supposed to interview 5 people now but if nobody volunteers, it's fine by me. You can still interview me, if you want. You are not under any obligation, it's just for fun!

No comments: