Friday, April 08, 2005

Yes and No
Yes, It's Friday.
No, I didn't pamper myself today.

Yes, I'm up to my eyeballs with work.
No, I'm not done yet.

Yes, I watched the funeral of the Holy Father live on CNN.
No, I didn't see President GMA among the world leaders row.

Yes, I know she was there and was interviewed by Richard Quest.
No. I think that wasn't the proper venue to be interviewed.

Yes, I watched American Idol.
No, Nikko Smith didn't deserve to be voted out, this week.

Yes, I finally watched "Closer".
No, I agree not everyone would like this film but I did.

Yes, I have a sore throat and a cold.
No, I don't like it one bit.

Yes, E is back in my life.
No, I've accepted we can only be good friends.

Yes, I have someone in my radar screen.
No, it is still too soon to get all giddy with excitement.

Yes, the weekend is upon us.
No, I won't enjoy it, I have to work.

Sighs!

No comments: