Friday, May 20, 2005

21 things
1. Show your favorite digital photograph here:



2. What is your motto?
"There is a tomorrow and the best is yet to be. And somewhere in the world I know there is a place for me."

3. If you could meet any two people (living or dead), who would they be, and why?
Princess Diana - ask her how can she marry such an insufferable man.
Johnny Depp - because I adore him.


4. Creative Writing 101.
(For the next 5 minutes, type whatever comes into your mind. The idea is to type without stopping, without editing, with complete abandon.)
The truth is I've never really moved on I still got feelings for the guy so even if it hurts me, knowing that he sort of has someone in his life now, I still stick around because I rather be close to him in any way possible than be without him in my life.


5. What you want to be most remembered for?
For being a kindred spirit.


6. If you wrote a book, what would the first (or last) line be?
"She never saw it coming, but fate had other plans for her."

7. If you were King (and/or) Queen for a day, describe your first proclamation.
I thereby decree that every house be centrally airconditioned!


8. If you could change one thing about yourself, or your situation, what would it be?
Be more stoic and less emotional.


9. There's no genie, but you've been granted three wishes. They are:
  • Good health for me and my family.
  • Faster internet connection.
  • Frequent flier miles to travel anywhere for free.



  • 10. Last trip "out of town" you took, and when.
    Palawan - March 2005


    11. Find a word in the dictionary that you never knew before and post the definition to it here:
    Oubliette - a dungeon with a trap door in the ceiling as its only means of access.


    12. What is the most daring thing you've ever done?
    I can't think of any.


    13. Name something positively amazing (besides your birth) that happened the year you were born.
  • Martin Luther King Jr. And Robert Kennedy are assassinated.
  • The Summer Olympic Games open in Mexico City.
  • The launch of Apollo 8 begins the first US mission to orbit the Moon.



  • 14. Name your favorite Beatle.
    John Lennon.


    15. In 250 words (or less), answer me this:
    "If money were not an object, and you were to leave tomorrow to travel around the world in 100 days, name your preferred method of travel and at least a dozen destinations you'd visit."
    (Examples: hot air balloon, Lear jet, yacht,destinations include countries, wonders of the world, people, places, things)

    I'd travel in my own private jet plane and go explore the Pyramids while riding a camel. I'd sail on a yacht on the French Riviera, hop on a tram in the streets of San Francisco, fly in a helicopter over the Grand Canyon, get a tan in the islands of Maui in Hawaii, eat shepherd's pie while walking barefoot in Sydney.


    16. Name of the last book you read, and list your favorite passage from said book:
    I'm currently reading Pico Iyer's Global Soul.
    "A person like me can't really call himself an exile (who traditionally looked back to a home now lost), or an expatriate (who's generally posted abroad for a living). I'm not really a nomad (whose patterns are guided by the seasons and tradition); and I've never been subject to the refugee's violent disruptions: The Global Soul is best characterized by the fact of falling in between all categories."


    17. Last funny thing a child said to you.
    Not applicable - no person below the age of 30 in sight.


    18. Put down one stanza from your favorite song lyric, one that has particular meaning to you, one that, had you thought of it first, would have written yourself.
    "There are places I remember all my life,
    though some have changed.
    Some forever, not for better.
    And some have gone, and some remain."
    Bette Midler "In my life"

    19. Put down your favorite movie line.
    "I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it. One."
    Seth - Nicholas Cage from "City of Angels"

    20. Name the actor or actress you'd want to portray you in a movie based on your life.
    Winona Ryder


    21. Professionally speaking, if you could do anything at all, what would you do?
    Be an interpreter.

    No comments: