Friday, May 13, 2005

Friday's Feast
Appetizer
Whose intelligence do you find intimidating?
ER's well not intimidating but I'm impressed that he can talk about anything under the sun. His stock knowledge with regards to books, movies, politics is quite extensive. There is always a healthy exchange of ideas when we chat online.

Soup
Name something you've done that surprised yourself.
The fact that I was able to hike 3 rugged mountains (in Palawan) on an empty stomach and severly dehydrated is astonishing. Me being an old fart with a sedentary lifestyle. LOL

Salad
List 3 people whom you have only "met" online, but consider good friends.
Joel, Adam and ER

Main Course
Where is the dirtiest place you've ever been?
The public toilets in SM malls so as much as possible I avoid using them.

Dessert
What is the best example of "perfection" that you can think of?
Cruising on a boat with the wind in my hair, the sun rays caressing my face. While feasting my eyes on green rugged mountains, long stretches of the deep blue sea and clear blue skies.

Alright I'm off to Glorietta. It has been ages since I went there so it should be fun to rediscover it.

Happy weekend!

No comments: