Friday, May 06, 2005

Oh what a circus!
Gosh things have been hectic.
First day of the month I had to rush my sister to the hospital. She had severe stomach cramps. After waiting for hours at the emergency room for the results of the tests, they only prescribed paracetamol for her pain. They couldn't see anything wrong with her. Hay!

Then the renovation started. Furnitures were stacked up on each other, boxes everywhere. Total disarray! I'm updating my blog while sitting on a box with the laptop on where else but my lap and the phone lines snaking around my legs. LOL
But phase # 1 is done - the retiling of the floors.
Now I can skate on it and no more back aches from waxing! Yeehaw.
That alone uplifts my spirits. Or maybe it was all the fumes I inhaled this week that is making me high? :D

But I guess it was the emotional rollercoaster that hit me like a ton of bricks that is still messing up my mind. No further details can be divulged. I'll just deal with it the best way I know how!

Now excuse me while I go figure out which box has the remote control of the TV so I can watch "Survivor: Palau" while munching on Tapa Ranchero take-out from Tapa King!

Happy Weekend!

No comments: