Monday, July 18, 2005

Monday Madness
.....and the last of the questions offered by our participants are below. Thanks to everyone for playing! =)

1. Mal asks... What is the last thing you do at night?
I pray the rosary though I'm ashamed to admit I don't finish all the mysteries.

2. Wil asks... Where were you when the lights went out?
What lights?

3. Andrea asks... What's on your refrigerator?
Magnets from all the cities I've visited

4. Jenny asks... What is your ideal vacation spot?
Paris, bebe!

5. Kia asks... What's the sexiest language in the world?
Italiano - ciao bella mi amore complete with hand gestures.

6. Zeno asks... Have you ever made a wish on a shooting star and had that wish come true?
Nope

7. Bunnykissd asks... We're more than halfway through the year now; how are you doing with your New Year's resolutions?
Hmmm *Me* tries to remember my new year's resolutions - I believe I didn't make any and if ever I did I broke all of them within the first week of January 2005. Teehee!

No comments: