Saturday, July 30, 2005

Survey says ...
Nervous Habits:
I giggle a lot, sip my drink when I run out of things to say.

Are you double jointed:
No

Can you roll your tongue:
No

Can you raise one eyebrow:
Yes

Can you blow spit bubbles:
No, why should I?

Can you cross your eyes:
I think so

Do you make your bed daily:
Nope, it's my room and my bed ok?

-- CLOTHES --
Which shoe goes on first:
Right foot

Speaking of shoes, have you ever thrown one at anyone?
Yes

On the average, how much money do you carry:
Not much, I rely on credit cards

What jewelry do you wear 24/7:
I don't wear them 24/7

Favorite piece of clothing:
Jeans


-- FOOD --
Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it?
It depends, if I am famished I cut them

Have you ever eaten Spam:
Oh sure numerous times

Favorite ice cream flavor:
Chocolate

How many cereals in your cabinet:
None

What's your favorite beverage:
Diet Coke

What's your favorite restaurant:
Just one? It depends what I crave for.

You cook:
I know how. I don't necessarily do so on a daily basis


-- GROOMING --
How often do you brush your teeth:
Thrice

Hair drying method:
Hair dryer, if I don't have time I just tie it in a ponytail even though I know tying wet hair is a big NO NO

Have you ever colored /highlighted your hair:
Never


--MANNERS--
Do you swear:
Yes

Do you ever spit:
Ewww no


-- FAVORITE --
Animal
Dolphins

Food:
Sushi, Pasta, Pork chops, Lamb chops, boneless Bangus

Month:
October

Day:
Mercredi

Cartoon:
None

Shoe Brand:
Tangerine/Tangs studio in Singapore - they actually fit my tiny feet. So I don't have to go to the kids section of the shop!

Subject in school:
Geography

Color:
Blue

Sport:
I watch tennis and soccer but me engaging in sports is a blasphemy

TV show:
Lost

Thing to do in the spring:
A walk in the park

Thing to do in the summer:
Eat ice cream, take showers and stay away from the freaking sun

Thing to do in the fall:
Watch the falling leaves

Thing to do in the winter:
Frolic in the snow

-- IN AND AROUND --
In the CD player:
An acoustics CD

Person you talk most on the phone with:
My mother. Basically I'm not a phone person. I prefer face to face or if it ain't possible I write long emails. I'm too textual.

Do you regularly check yourself out in store windows with mirrors? Honestly?
No I don't. I only do it when I'm in the fitting room huffing and puffing trying on clothes that don't fit me.

What color is your bedroom:
cream

Window seat or aisle:
window


-- LA LA LAND --
What's your sleeping position:



Even in hot weather do you use a blanket:
Yes, because I always sleep with the aircon on

Do you sleepwalk:
No

Do you talk in your sleep:
My sister says I mumble incoherently but I wouldn't know would I? I'm in zzzzz land

Do you sleep with stuffed animals:
No

How about with the light on:
No

Do you fall asleep with the TV or radio on:
No, I need absolute silence or else I can't sleep

Last interesting person you met:
Karl

No comments: