Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Doozy
As much as possible I try to resist the urge to turn into a pill popping babe. But when I felt like pulling every single strand of my wavy hair out due to a terrible toothache, I surrendered.

Monday - I was totally drugged with pain killers to numb the ache.
Yesterday - I woke up, toothache was gone BUT menstrual cramps took over. The first time in ages, I was actually happy 'it' finally decided to show up after quite a delay. Phew what a relief. Je suis pas enceinte, quel bonheur!!!

So popping 500 mgs of Ponstan continues.
I'm heavily medicated and I look like something the cat dragged in so I think it is wise I just lie down and get lost in a sordid tale about the re-installation of a Russian Tsar in "The Exile".

Never mind that ...
  • I have a Monday deadline (I'm a last minute kinda gal when it comes to my work, anyway)
  • Johnny Depp with his weird costumes and funny one liners is waiting for me to feast my eyes on his Chocolate factory.
  • Or that Sandra Bullock, Don Cheadle and a strong ensemble cast are "Crashing" at the cinemas.
  • I had promised ER I would be online to chat with him after being AWOL from Mirc for 10 days 3 hours 45 minutes & 25 seconds.
  • I finally got an email from someone who has agreed to go out with me. (meet ME for real)


  • They can all wait. Frankly, I feel like I am being sucked dry by a very hungry vampire! Lord, have mercy!

    No comments: