Friday, December 16, 2005

The Holiday 10

1. What's your favorite holiday movie?
Love Actually

2. What's your favorite holiday song (title and artist)?
"So this is Christmas" by John Lennon

3. What's the best holiday gift you were ever given and why?
I don't remember anything tangible but I do recall all those envelopes with money I got when I was still in school.

4. Do you have a special someone to kiss at the stroke of midnight on New Year's?
No, I don't .... boohoo

5. Name your favorite reindeer?
Rudolph

6. Favorite holiday food?
Keso de bola and Ham!

7. Snow day - cuddle by the fire or hand me a snowball?
We don't have snow here. Another boohoo!

8. What was your New Year's resolution from this year? Did you stick to it?
I didn't make any resolutions.

9. Is there really a Santa Claus?
No he is just a figment of our imagination.

10. Present or stocking stuffer?
I have no idea what this means.


P.S.
Don't you just love that feature that tells you when your intended recipients opened the e-card you emailed them? So I know for sure when someone is ignoring me and doesn't bother to read the e-card I painstakingly chose out of the 34345677 cards on the Internet. I know it bruises my ego but I still send e-cards to people who have long forgotten me. I don't know why!

No comments: