Thursday, December 15, 2005

"He's making a list and checking it twice gonna find out who's naughty and nice, Santa Claus is coming to town!"

And in my case, I'm Santa Claus.

But.

I don't have a list.

My immediate family aren't getting anything from me.

For us, it is birthdays that matter.

My inaanaks (godchildren) will get cash.

Most of my friends are either far away or they don't celebrate Christmas because they have different denominations.

I don't have any office mates.

So I don't have to buy a gift for my monito/monita.

Only thing I have to do is send e-cards.

2 sets.

1 for Christmas and another bunch for New Year!

That's about it.

So I think I will just buy myself a gift.

But first I got a date.

A date with a giant ape named King Kong.

Heh

Laterz dudes and dudettes! =)

No comments: