Friday, May 26, 2006

I woke up this morning ...
... With a splitting headache and a song that kept creeping up into my mind.
Thankfully, Biogesic took care of the pain.
CNN drowned out the pesky song.
I barely made it to the bank before 3 pm.
The security guard was about to turn the sign on the door from "Open" to "Close". But I charmed my way in.

I finally watched The "Da Vinci Code", yesterday.
In a cinema where there were about only 30 people. Hurray!
I found it to be a relatively good movie. Despite the negative reviews and the media hype surrounding the controversy, I liked it. But then that is just like me to actually go against the norm to like something/someone everybody hates and vice versa.

Oh by the way, the song was:
Listen to the rhythm of the falling rain,
Telling me just what a fool I've been.
I wish that it would go and let me cry in vain,
And let me be alone again.


Strange because it isn't raining nor do I feel like crying, at all.

No comments: