Monday, July 03, 2006

Anatomy of a Linden Suites room
I'm back again at my place. Phew! This commuting back and forth my parents place is really exhausting. Surviving on few hours of sleep doesn't help either. But something came up so I need to be within the city premises. This would mean I won't be able to watch the semi finals of the World Cup games, live. Bummer!
But I do have several options on where to catch the games as they unfold in the wee hours of the morning. Bahala na!
Anyways as promised, here are some pictures I took of my room at the Linden Suites. I'm too tired to come up with witty captions to accompany the pictures, why don't you just have a look see, ok?

hallway
A tiny hallway leading to the room

Suite 1706
Sturdy wooden panelled door


Dining area which comes complete with an oven, a refrigerator, a microwave as well as a toaster.

Mismatched couch

Cosy living room area

Living room area with comfy couches, a study and a kick ass home theater system all encased in one big wood panel.

Comfy bed

Inside the bedroom, you have a queen size bed with side tables on each side. In front of the bed there is another TV and a study table beside it.

Room with a view
Panoramic view
Lastly, a fantastic view of the Ortigas skyline and its environs.

No comments: