Sunday, December 31, 2006

Highlights of my 2006
[February] My sister went to Tokyo, Japan for a business trip.

Mount Fuji, Japan


[March] We watched him in concert at the Araneta Coliseum.

Time, Love and Tenderness


[April] We went to Boracay for 5 days and 4 nights of Sand, Sun, Seafood and Snapshots.

White Sand Beach

[May] We found ourselves once again in Araneta Coliseum for another concert.

Beauty and Madness


[June] We got caught in the FIFA (soccer) World Cup fever.

Allez les Blues

[July] We booked a suite at the Philippine Plaza Hotel to watch the final game (France vs Italy) of the FIFA World Cup.

Room 664

[August] We rocked it out with JD Fortune and INXS in an awesome concert!

INXS's Switch Concert

I camped out at the cinemas to watch as many movies as I could during the numerous foreign film festivals (French, Japanese, Australian, German, Spanish, Cine Europa, Cine Manila, Israeli)

Pelicula, 5th Spanish Film Festival

We stayed at the Linden Suites twice this year. June for some R & R. October during typhoon Milenyo's days of darkness!

Linden Suites

[November] We had our loft repainted.

my blue sanctuary

[December] The last few days of this year, I shopped till my feet ached, my muscles atrophied, my wallet emptied and my credit cards maxed out at several malls offering their annual year end SALE. Yeeehaw =)

Power Plant Mall


Ring out the old, ring in the new. Ring happy bells, across the snow. The year is going, let him go. Ring out the false, ring in the true. Lord Alfred Tennyson

No comments: