Sunday, January 07, 2007

Recycled Meme
I was tagged by Snglguy with a meme I remember doing some time back.
I checked my archives, it was sometime in October 2005.
Here is the updated version

20 random things about me
01. I love strawberries and cherries.

02. I don't have an iPod. I don't really need one.

03. I like watching award shows like the Oscars, the Golden Globe and the Grammys. I even wake up early to catch them live.

04. I don't eat asparagus and ampalaya.

05. My bra size is 34 B.

06. I take vitamin E and vitamin C, daily.

07. I am a Queen Flower balm junkie. I use it for headaches, mosquito bites, tummy aches and menstrual cramps.

08. I plan to read more books, this year.

09. I am proud to be kayumanggi! (tanned skin)

10. I once vomited at the backseat of a cab because I drank too much.

11. I inspect my food before I eat it so I prefer not to dine in dimly lit restaurants.

12. I have a scar located on my upper cheek bone quite near to my left eye.
I tell people it is a birthmark. The truth is my mother accidentally scraped my face when I was a baby with a brooch she was wearing on her dress. I barely notice it until people ask me what happened to my face.

13. I almost became a mother, twice.

14. My weight is 110 lbs.

15. I was bitten by a puppy when I was 5 years old. Now I am terrified of dogs.

16. The tallest guy I dated was 6'2. Me, I'm barely 5 ft.

17. I am short that even if i tiptoe I still can't see through the peephole in the doors at hotel rooms or apartment buildings for that matter.

18. I am blind as a bat so when I shower without my glasses on (of course, duh) everything is out of focus and very blurry.

19. I have this crazy tendency to read about indie flicks which make the rounds of the film festivals circuit (Sundance, Cannes, Toronto, Berlin etc). Even if I realize I would never get the chance to watch most of them.

20. There are many things I like to blog about, but I don't. If I did, people would see how feverishly twisted I really am. Teehee! =)

No comments: