Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Meme: 3 things
I was tagged by Rach, last week.

Three Things that Scare Me:
1. cockroaches 2. horror movies 3. death of a beloved
Three People Who Make Me Laugh:
1. my dad 2. my sister 3. Robin Williams
Three Things I Love:
1. my family 2. movies 3. travel
Three Things I Hate:
1.people who talk at the movies 2. asparagus 3. dimly lit restaurants
Three Things I Don’t Understand:
1. service staff who multitask - they would attend to the next customer while I am still in front of them waiting to be served.
2. Drivers who cut in front of your vehicle then get stuck in traffic just like the rest of us - what's the point? You are just one car ahead and obviously didn't get too far.
3. How cricket is played
Three Things On My Desk:
1. printer 2. bottled mineral water 3. dictionary
Things I Am Doing Right Now:
1. answering this meme 2. waiting for my sis to come home so we can have dinner 3. bloghopping
Three Things I Want To Do Before I Die:
1. visit New York City 2. ride an elephant 3. experience a hot balloon ride
Three Things I Can Do:
1. eat 2. sleep 3. read
Three Things You Should Listen To:
1. that inner voice in your head 2. instructions 3. parents
Three Things You Should Never Listen To:
1. priests 2. AM radio 3. unsolicited advice
Three Things I’d Like To Learn:
1. Be less critical 2. have more self control 3. sleep earlier
Three Favorite Foods:
1. popcorn 2. Clam Chowder 3. Sushi
Three Beverages I Drink Regularly:
1. water 2. Coke Light 3. Iced Tea
Three Books I Read as a Kid:
1. Nancy Drew 2. The Adventures of TinTin 3. Enid Blyton books

No comments: