Friday, June 08, 2007

Computer Woes
Little Neo as I affectionately call my CPU threw a tantrum yesterday morning. She won't start much to my chagrin. Well she starts alright but for some reason, she won't load Windows!!! Ergo, I'm computer less and Internet less now.

*hikbi*

Since I'm the ultimate procrastinator, after huffing and puffing trying to troubleshoot it myself (as if I knew how I might have made it worse, who knows?) I gave up! I simply let bratty Little Neo rest and have her tantrum. Thank God for film festivals and a weekend date with DF*, I have pleasant distractions to occupy my Internet less time. =)


*He who shall remain nameless will now be known as DF.
DF are his initials but for anonymity's sake, DF would stand for Da Friend!
Fair enough, right? ;-)

Logs off from Internet Cafe.

No comments: