Wednesday, January 16, 2008

A 2008 meme: LOOKING FORWARD
1. Will you be looking for a new job?
Nope unless becoming a wife qualifies as a job

2. Will you be looking for a new relationship?
Definitely not

3. New house?
Yes

4. What will you do different in 2008?
Be more financially responsible

5. What will you NOT be doing in 2008?
I will TRY not to be paranoid

6. Any trips planned?
None so far

7. Wedding plans?
Haven't I made it perfectly clear for several months now?


8. Major thing on your calendar?
My wedding day!

9. What can’t you wait for?
My honeymoon! ;-)

10. What would you like to see happen differently?
Hopefully I stop being an insomniac

11. What about yourself will you be changing?
My surname and everything else that goes with the territory

12. What happened in 2007 that you didn’t think would ever happen?
I would get engaged

13. Will you be nicer to the people you care about?
I am always nice!

14. Will you dress differently this year than you did in 2007?
Not really I will still be a jeans and t-shirt kinda gal

15. Will you start or quit drinking?
I'm sticking to water, diet Coke and the occasional iced tea

16. Will you better your relationship with your family?
Gosh this question brings tears to my eyes. My relationship with my very supportive family has always been a source of strength for me


17. Will you do charity work?
Charity starts at home, right?

18. Will you go to bars?
Nope

19. Do you expect 2008 to be a good year for you?
I know for certain it will be a very good year

20. How much did you change from this time last year till now?
Go ahead read the archives of my blog, you tell me how much I've changed

21. Do you plan on having a child?
Not yet

22. Will you still be friends with the same people you are friends with now?
I hope so

23. Major lifestyle changes?
All caps for MAJOR

24. Will you be moving?
I will, yes

25. What will you make sure doesn’t happen in 2008 that happened in 2007?
I can't think of anything

No comments: