Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Finally!
I have some alone time. Don't get me wrong.
I am not complaining or anything.
I still love being married barely one month after we tied the knot.
But spending all that time together can be a bit disconcerting for me.
I guess my independent streak tends to rear his ugly head from time to time.

Classes started today hence I'm now all alone in our house. A house that has now taken a semblance of a home after we finally transferred my things here, yesterday. My computer is now in the second bedroom, D arranged the telephone lines so I can log online and at long last start to seriously blog and earn in the process. I've missed being online all day just staring at the screen for hours on end.

But I guess I have other priorities now. Like for instance be a better wife in terms of cooking, cleaning and tidying up the place. In short stop being such a spoiled brat and lazy poke at that and step up to the tasks! Or else there is a possibility I will starve to death or run the risk of surviving on canned goods for the rest of my life. Either way as I mentioned earlier I ain't complaining at all. I'm still happy as a clam.

But hmmm you guys should probably ask me in a few days time if I still enjoy my alone time. Suddenly there is this tiny feeling sneaking up on me now. I do miss my husband, after all. Either that or the hunger pangs are making me delusional. I realize that this post is pretty senseless so I better end it before I embarrass myself and ruin my highly esteemed intelligent blogger reputation, kuno. Naks! =)

No comments: