Monday, November 03, 2008

I was tagged!

Let me do a couple of memes before I lose my mind! I believe it is sem break for the neighbors kids who like to spend their free time shouting at the top of their irritating voices. Gawd, have mercy!

I was tagged by Wil to do this meme but I won't be tagging anybody.
Here's the rule: Remove 1 question from the list below, and add your own personal question to make it a total of 20 questions. Tag 8 people, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.

1. At what age do/did you wish to marry?
Actually I didn't want to get married at all. But I guess fate has a strange way of intervening with our best laid plans

2. What color do you like most?
Blue

3. If you can have a superpower, what would it be?
The ability to teleport myself to different places

4. If you can travel anywhere in the world, where would you want to go?
Places I haven't been to like Australia, Cambodia and Egypt

5. Which part of you that you hate the most?
My tiny feet because shoes don't fit me!

6. When you get sad, what do you do?
Lately, I would pray the rosary

7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
My family

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do with the money?
Oh you know the usual - buy a house, set up a Jollibee franchise, travel around the world, the rest will be saved for all the expenses that go hand in hand with maintaining a nouveau riche lifestyle

9. What do you love the most last year (2007)?
I met D

10. How did you get your name?
I was named after Daphne du Maurier, the English author. As for Laura well she was the saint du jour

11. What is the moment you regret most?
That I didn't join my friends when they visited the Pyramids in Egypt. But the thing is they traveled with a person I wasn't really comfortable with so I don't think I would have really enjoyed that vacation

12. What type of person do you hate the most?
People who are inconsiderate of other people's feelings and their surroundings

13. What is your greatest asset?
Hmm that's not for me to say

14. If you had one wish, what would you wish for?
To be blessed with a child

15. How did you celebrate the New Year?
Stuffed myself with food and red wine to the sound of loud fireworks lighting up the sky

16. Name the one body part your hubby or significant other tells you she adores.
You better ask him, I might not get it right hehe

17. It's 2008. What are you looking forward to this year?
2008 is drawing to a close. So I'm just going to enjoy the remaining days of this year

18. Anything in your life that you wish weren't so awful?
That people would stop asking me when will I be a mother?

19. What's the shallowest thing you intend to do this year?
I can't think of anything

20. Describe the current state of your life, this very moment.
Contentment


This one I caught over at Toni's Wifely Steps blog
About My Man
1. He’s sitting in front of the TV: what is on the screen?
Either Video Zonkers, World's Funniest Home Videos, or the news programs

2. You are out to eat: What kind of dressing does he put on his salad?
He doesn't like anything on his salad

3. What is the one food he doesn’t like?
Food which have high uric acid content like peanuts, beans, monggo

4. You go out to the bar: what does he order?
He doesn't drink so I doubt you will find him in a bar

5. Where did he go to high school?
A high school in Pasay City

6. What size shoe does he wear?
41

7. If he were to collect anything, what would it be?
Books about history or Jose Rizal

8. What is his favorite type of sandwich?
He isn't into sandwiches

9. What would the husband eat every day if he could?
Hmmm rice

10. What is his favorite cereal?
He doesn’t eat cereal

11. What would he never wear?
Earrings hehe

12. What is his favorite sports team?
He doesn't have one, he just watches all type of sports

13. Who will he vote for?
2010 is still too far away :D

14. Who is his best friend?
That would be me!

15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn’t do?
Nothing, I'm perfect that way :D

16. How many states has he lived in?
He has never been to the States, neither have I for that matter

17. What is his heritage?
Filipino

18. You bake him a cake for his birthday: what kind?
I don't bake, period! :D

19. Did he play sports in high school?
Well not in high school but in university, yes

20. What could he spend hours doing?
Reading history books

No comments: