Wednesday, July 08, 2009

RIP, Michael Jackson

I watched the Michael Jackson memorial live from the Staples Center this morning. I stayed up till 4 am to see his friends and family pay homage to his music, his charitable works and his humanitarian spirit. They shared poignant moments as well as anecdotes of his playful mischief. I started crying when Brooke Shields narrated her special friendship with the King of Pop. And I was sobbing like crazy when his daughter praised him for being the best father you could imagine. So sad.



Michael, you will be truly missed but never ever forgotten.

Thank you for your electrifying concert performances. I will forever cherish the fact that I was able to watch you perform live in concert in Singapore in 1993.

Thank you for inspiring us with your meaningful songs.

Thank you for your great spirit.

May you rest in peace!

No comments: