Sunday, January 31, 2010

Dangling Earrings

Earrings are my favorite fashion accessories. Even if I just stay at home (which is like 90% of my time) I wear them. I feel incomplete when my ears are bare. For some time now, I've been obsessed with the dangling variety. Although it really depends on my attire and my destination. I don't want to come across as being too flimsy for sporting a chandelier type dangling earrings at church. Heh! I prefer them to be just the right length. Not too long but not too short either. When we visited my sister for the holidays, I was really happy that she allowed me to borrow some of her dangling earrings from her huge collection. She had them in all the colors of my outfits. Wow, I was really impressed!

I figure with Heart's day just around the corner, dangling earrings are good Valentine's Day Gift ideas for Romantics and non-Romantics, too. So I've been shopping online and I made a couple of purchases to add to my collection. I might as well gift myself given that the hubby is neither a romantic nor a gift giver. Nah, I'm not complaining, I still love him! =)

No comments: