Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Pleasant discoveries

In the course of a marriage, there are many things that one discovers about one's spouse. I didn't know that D likes to tinker with stuff. For instance, he will dismantle our two burner stove, unscrew every nail patiently, clean every single piece then put them all back together. Never mind if it takes him one whole day to do it, he starts and finishes the task at hand meticulously. It is the same thing when it comes to leaking pipes and plumbing chores.

It was only recently I discovered that he can play the drums. Well not professionally but he knows the basics. It isn't merely about tapping those wooden sticks against the drum set. Some of his colleagues have decided to form a band. I guess just for fun, just for the heck of it. It is still in the planning stage.

Since I'm the so called 'techie' in this relationship, I help him browse the Music, Video Search Engines so he can get an idea about the different techniques involved in playing the drums. Hopefully some day when the band has finalized everything, I will get to see my little drummer boy's performance, live! :D

No comments: