Friday, June 25, 2010

Vision

While we were still dating, I found out that D has 20/20 vision. I admit it was difficult for me to imagine someone with perfect vision. I've been wearing glasses since I was a toddler so I'm pretty much useless without them.

Then I remember one day, he started feeling dizzy and developed splitting headaches. So I forced him to have his eyes checked. A few minutes later, the optician said that he needed reading glasses. No biggie since he can still see perfectly well, long distance. He went through some adjustment period to develop the habit of putting his glases on when he has to read. Other times, he simply forgets. It isn't like he doesn't want to wear them. In fact, he isn't conscious about his looks. So I don't really have to tell him that he looks distinguished when he wears them. :D

No comments: