Thursday, October 28, 2010

The ABCs of Me

The ABCs of Me:

Advocate for: Anti Littering

Book: Just done reading "Eat Pray Love" by Elizabeth Gilbert.

Career: Wife (is that a career?)

Dreams: Traveling to far flung places, Winning the Lottery and Owning a house

Essential items: Glasses, cellphone and tweezers

Favorite song or music: The Beatles

Good at: I don't know what it is called but I'm good at sorting out technical problems. For instance figuring out what to do when my computer conks out or when the TV remote won't work and nope it isn't a simple case of replacing the battery. :D

Hobby: Watching movies

Instrument you play: None

Junkie: Peanuts, yogurt, iced tea

Kindred Spirit: My sister and my friend M

Little known fact: I flunked Economics during my 2nd year at UST and had to take make up summer classes to pass with a pasang awa grade of 3!

Memorable moment: My wedding

Name of best friend(s): My sister

Occasional indulgence: Hair treatment

Phobias: Cockroaches, Dark Places

Quote you like: This too shall pass

Reason to smile: My sister is coming home for the holidays

Sorry about: not visiting Egypt to see the Pyramids when I had the chance

Things that are worrying you right now: My infertility problems

Uninterested in: Local movies and asparagus

Vegetable you love: Cauliflower

Worst traits: Laziness, always thinking about the negative aspects of everything

X-marks my ideal vacation spot: Paris

Yummiest Dessert: Choco Mint Ice Cream

Zodiac sign: Libra

No comments: