Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Harvested loot

I left our house on December 15 with my big hand bag and 1 rectangular fluffy bag which contained a few clothes, underwear and toiletries so I could spend time with my sister at the condo.

This morning I returned with 5 plastic bags, my big hand bag and above mentioned fluffy bag. It would seem like I had just returned from an overseas trip. But nope I didn't even need a boarding pass!

My harvest as I like to call them is a result of shopping sprees and pasalubong goodies. I managed to buy 4 pairs of shoes, 3 jeans, 2 tops, 3 sets of underwear, a couple of cosmetics and a book. Now my main problem is to find some space in our tiny closet to accommodate my 'loot'.

The pasalubong goodies consists of Japanese crackers, packets of instant miso soup, canned goods, herbal tea, candies and an assortment of mixes. All of them courtesy of my sister who generously distributed them like a "Ninang". Now my tiny kitchen cabinets are stuffed with food items. No wonder I haven't been successful in losing weight. :D

Of course, I am eternally grateful for all the blessings I received this past Yuletide season both from my parents and my sister. I'm smiling in this picture because I'm wearing my new taupe blouse.



Now kindly excuse me as I need to attend to a backlog of household chores, blogging posts and everything else in between that has been neglected during my absence.

No comments: