Thursday, January 06, 2011

Making a list and checking it twice (daw!)

So after I forced my stash away in tiny closet and cabinet spaces, I got my notebook and started to make a list of things to do. After I filled up one whole page, I stopped midway on the second page because I felt like sorting through my desk to get rid of old utility bills, bank statements and junk mail. Then I left the mess on my bed because I got distracted by the smell of tinola being cooked by the hubby downstairs.

So last night as I was about to sleep, there were like a dozen things I started but didn't finish. Mainly because I didn't know where to store them (like old clothes in plastic bags) and now I got a house that is a lot messier than when I came back.

This morning I woke up early to sort out the mess but again got sidetracked by answering emails, uploading pictures on flickr and FB and playing Scrabble on FB. :D

I guess I just lost my battle to get organized. I blame it entirely on my scatter brain dead cells and my very short attention span.

No comments: