Saturday, August 13, 2011

No wonder I'm rotund!

I wouldn't be surprised if I gained weight from eating in so many different restaurants for the past month and a half. It seems the word "diet" is no longer part of my vocabulary.

But more than the delicious food, it is the great bonding moments filled with conversations amidst much laughter that will really leave valuable imprints in my memories warehouse. Those moments are truly priceless!

After all, it is simply an easy matter of adjusting the belt notch so I don't faint from my jeans being too tight because of overeating he he he :D

Here are a few dishes we feasted on



Salted Fish Fried Rice and Mushrooms with Bamboo Shoots



Fried Hito



Phad Thai Noodles



Chiang Mai Chicken BBQ and Calamares



Century Egg with JellyFish, Squash with Seafood Soup,
Crispy Shrimps with Mayonnaise, Fish Fillet with Black Bean Sauce




Bulalo Soup

No comments: