Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Blue screen

More than a week ago, my laptop experienced the blue screen of death.

I tried restarting it several times.

But to no avail.

Thankfully, I have a recovery disk stored in a portable hard drive.

Thus.

I was able to open it.

Back to the default settings.

It took me the whole day.

To download everything.

From updates to apps I use on a daily basis.

Yet.

I am broken hearted.

Because I lost all my files.

Work files.

Personal files.

I must have pressed the wrong option.

But nevertheless.

I am still glad.

My laptop works now.

I admit, it lowered my morale.

All I did was watch Netflix.

But.

I snapped out of my stupor.

Trying to recall what files I lost.

One day.

At a time.

Life goes on.

Indeed.

1 comment:

Photo Cache said...

Yikes, that's so painful. This makes me realize that I should save everything on my cloud.