Saturday, May 08, 2004

Revelations
I got this from Otto's.
I am: still single.
I think: it is too darn hot.
I know: I don't look my age.
I want: a new cellphone.
I have: to do my laundry.
I wish: I was taller.
I hate: sweating.
I miss: Iyad.
I fear: losing my parents.
I feel: detached.
I hear: the aircon buzzing.
I smell: scented candles.
I crave: for a strawberry margarita.
I search: for work projects.
I wonder: who will win in the elections.
I pretend: to be strong.
I regret: nothing.
I love: my family.
I long: to travel.
I care: way too much.
I always: take my vitamins.
I am not: a regular church goer.
I believe: everything happens for a reason.
I promise: to be less sarcastic & cynical.
I dance: rigidly.
I sing: in the shower.
I cry: easily.
I am not always: productive.
I fight: to keep my hair as it is. No straightening.
I write: in my blog to keep me sane.
I try: to sleep early.
I never: say never.
I confuse: myself when I assume things.
I listen: to mp3s on my computer.
I can usually be found: online or watching TV.
I hide: my secrets.
I am scared: of cockroaches.
I need: to worry less.
I expect: nothing in return for my actions.
I should: be getting some sleep.
I still: believe in true love.
I already: had chicken pox, I think!

No comments: