Sunday, July 04, 2004

Countdown Meme
Ten movies you'd watch over and over:
1. City of Angels
2. Finding Nemo
3. Godfather 3
4. Amelie
5. Frequency
6. Shrek
7. 4 Weddings and a Funeral
8. Brothers McMullen
9. Before Sunrise
10. Under the Tuscan Sun

Nine people you enjoy the company of:
1. Donna
2. Carr
3. Pinky
4. My sister
5. My father
6. My mother
7. Manette
8. Lilette
9. Espie

Eight things you're wearing:
1. Bra
2. Underwear
3. Black shorts
4. Purple tank top
5. Eyeglasses
6. Earrings
7. Watch
8. Ring

Seven things on your mind:
1. My father's health
2. My mother's health
3. The trip to Bangkok & Singapore
4. A certain email
5. Work
6. Payment for the bills
7. Someone

Six objects you touch every day:
1. my cellphone
2. the keyboard of my PC
3. ballpen
4. Mineral water bottle
5. the mouse of my computer
6. Clips for my hair

Five things you do everyday:
1. Work
2. Cook
3. Send SMS
4. Watch tv
5. Sleep

Four bands or musical artists that you couldn't live without:
1. Bon Jovi
2. Westlife
3. Bee Gees
4. ABBA

Three of your favorite songs of the moment:
1. The Reason [Hoobastank]
2. She will be loved [Maroon 5]
3. Here without You [3 Doors Down]

Two people who have influenced your life the most:
1. My parents
2. My sister

One person who has been nice to you today:
1. Carr

No comments: