Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Escargot
I chopped onions, garlic and tomatoes and put them aside.
Next - wash the cauliflower and soak it in cold water for about 3 minutes.
I prepared the McCormick curry and cayenne powder.
Everything was set for me to cook Curry cauliflower.
But look what I found crawling.
Yes ladies and gents that is a snail.
A snail in the cauliflower. YIKES!!!
A first I thought it was a stone. But when I touched it to throw away, it was soft and slimy
I scream, freaking out.
After calming down, I get my digicam to take its picture. Hehehe
Poking it softly with a chopstick I made it pose for the pictures.
Eventually I had to cook because my tummy was growling.
The cauliflower ok?
Not the snail which I flushed down the drain of the sink.
Posted by Hello

Poor slug!


Little snail on my chopping board


Slimy bugger! Ewwww

No comments: