Sunday, December 12, 2004

TV Fare
I caught the cast of Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason on Oprah tonight. I cannot believe how thin Renee Zellweger looked and I think the dark brown hair suits her. She said she is sporting it for her new movie, Cinderella Man. But I thoroughly enjoyed the witty remarks of Hugh Grant. He is so funny in his Brit sort of way, I always swoon and drool everytime I see him getting interviewed on talk shows.
Here are some of his quotes from the show:
Hugh Grant, who plays Daniel Cleaver in Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason, says, jokingly, he enjoyed the aftermath of his role in Bridget Jones's Diary.

"It did a lot of good for me personally, actually," Hugh says. "A whole slew of women who used to despise me for being a sort of Mr. Goody-Two-Shoes suddenly looked at me with new eyes. Previous to that my fan base had been over-50s. Then, after Daniel, a few younger women were prepared to like me. I quite like him for that reason."

Hugh also joked about his feelings about having children. "I think with the right-sized children in the right clothes by my side I think I'd look great."

But seriously: "I do quite like that idea. I have a lot of 'lost soul' friends whose souls were saved by having children. They suddenly got nicer and, you know, actually wanted to live for another 30 years."



courtesy of Oprah.com

No comments: