Sunday, July 24, 2005

Yawn
I've developed this strange habit that when I open my eyes in the morning to check the time - it is always 08:19 A.M.
On the dot, day in and day out for the past 2 weeks now.
I'm so NOT a morning person and an insomniac so waking up that early is baffling me.

I've also taken to falling asleep during the day.
  • Working online - 10 mins later, I'm dozing off.
  • Watching CNN for the latest on the Sharm al Sheik & London bombings - I doze off on the couch.
  • Reading Time Magazine before dinner time - 4 minutes into the article about Karl Rove, I'm out flat.
  • My sister reads to me the latest Harry Potter book (the chapter where Dumbledore is killed) - I'm snoring away and don't hear what really happened.
  • Watching Pierce Brosnan fight off the Korean bad guys on TV - I wake up to see the end credits of "Die Another Day".


  • Hilarious really!

    Need I add that I've also developed these cravings.
  • A week ago it was Kitkat. (not good for my skin, I KNOW)
  • A few days ago it was for peppermint tea (that's all I drank!)
  • Yesterday and right now, I want shark's fin soup.

  • I want, I want, I want!
    Gosh I sound like a petulant brat! =)

    My body clock and body rhythm is totally messed up, really. Naturally I blame it all on being highly irregular and in a constant state of eternal PMS. Ain't it grand to blame it on something? Either that or I'm turning into a stark raving mad lunatic. Eeeeps!

    No comments: