Monday, December 12, 2005

Winners
Miss World 2005
An intern cop from Iceland, Unnur Birna Vilhjalmsdottir was crowned Miss World 2005 held in Sanya, China.
I was rooting for Miss Mexico, Dafne Molina Lona.
Why?
Well, we share the same first name albeit mine is spelled DAPHNE.
She is the one in the blue gown.


Meanwhile, a radio sports talk show host from Kansas, Danni Boatwright outlasted, outplayed and outwitted 18 others to win the title of sole Survivor: Guatemala.

Picture taken from Surivor website

I was expecting explosive outburts from the 7 jury members during the final tribal council but it was not to be. Except for Judd mouthing out his vitriol from being betrayed by Stephenie, the others were pretty subdued and it was pretty tame. I'm just glad Stephenie didn't win! I'm staying tuned for the next season, Survivor: Panana, Exile Island which according to Jeff Probst would be played differently and with a lot of twists.


Hey I won something too. 824 pesos in the lottery. I got 4 out of the 6 numbers. That should be enough for me to get a blow dry and a pedicure too! Woohoo, happiness!!! =)

No comments: